Thursday, May 24, 2012

Jessica Sanchez

Almost all Filipinos were hoping that Jessica Sanchez would win the American Idol for this year. But she didn't, it was Philip Philips that won. I was able to vote for Jessica Online, I wish I had voted 50 times, cos that's the maximum number of votes that you can cast online but I just did like 20. Last year, I watched and followed American Idol. This year I only waited for the last 2 remaining shows before I started watching. Specially when I learned that one is a very talented Filipino-Mexican American. Her voice is just mind-blowing. Philip Philips has talent too, just a different style. But I'm sure even if Jessica Sanchez didn't win, she'll still be singing, and like Jennifer Lopez said, she'll be making records soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment