Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton

The Buckingham Palace

The Royal Kiss

Trafalgar Square

The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton was early morning today April 29, 2011 at Westminster Abbey in London, England. Here in the US the wedding started at 4 am since Britain is 5 hours ahead so I bet a lot of people woke up really early. We tried staying up late last night but I eventually fell asleep at 3:55 am. I was just waiting to see Kate's dress but they said she will be arriving at 6 am. It's still 2 hours away and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore so I just went to sleep cos i'm sure they will be replaying the event over and over again. I did woke up early at around 7 am with a really bad headache. But I was still able to witness the kissing part live on TV when they came out of the balcony. Prince William and  Catherine were named the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I think they are just a goodlooking pair and very much in love with each other. Kate's dress, made by Designer Sarah Burton at the British Fashion House Alexander McQueen  and which everyone had been waiting for to see was just classy, elegant, regal and stunning. Prince William too was dashing in his uniform. It was just exciting to see the Royal Wedding with a million well-wishers and more people watching  it live on TV. Hail to the  future King and Queen of England.

Kate's dress made by Sarah Burton at British Fashion House Alexander McQueen

Westminster Abbey, London, England

No comments:

Post a Comment