Friday, May 13, 2011

Netflix and American Idol



We decided to get netflix. For 9.99 dollars a month on unlimited movies, plus one dvd  mailed out, it's a pretty good deal for us. Now I can finally watch the movies I've been wanting to see anytime I want to.   

I don't follow a lot of shows on TV but one thing I like watching is American Idol. Yesterday was a shocker though, one of my favorite idol contestant was voted out. I mean, how could he get voted out??? He had been consistent for the past few weeks. I was thinking either Lauren or Haley will be voted out but instead it's James Durbin. It's sad to see him go but I guess America doesn't like much rock and roll singing or the metal kind of stuff. Anyway I hope James Durbin will make it outside of idol cos I will buy his album for sure. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment