Monday, March 5, 2012

After 10 Months...

I'm back  here in my blog again. It's been a long time since I posted anything here. In fact, I forgot my account details already. The only good thing was that I wrote it down in my little notebook.

I do plan to write more posts in this blog but the day is too beautiful outside to pass it up without working in the yard. I also got some new plants that I'm happy about. :)

I had my first ever haircut in the US today. I was a little bit apprehensive at first. I don't know why, really. I went to Fantastic Sam's nearby cos I have a 10 dollar coupon and I wanted to use it. I wasn't too crazy about my cut. But It will do, for now. The hubby likes it though so it isn't so bad.

A month ago I was able to get my Learner's license at the DMV. So hubby is teaching me how to drive now whenever we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment