Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday!

I'm off today so I made plans already on what I want to do with my day. My plan really is just to read a book, watch a movie and do some cleaning and laundry. And of course go online from time to time. I told myself I'm not going to stay online and just read and surf and read. That takes a lot of my time and before I know it my day is gone and I haven't done anything but just be online. I'm also trying to limit my time on facebook. I don't post there much anyway but I do use it to communicate with my family and friends. But I do want to write more on this blog. Hopefully, I will.

The weather here this week is kind of rainy and gloomy, so I'm wary of doing some gardening because one scary thing  in Florida is the lightning. Here, lightning can strike even when there's no rain, so one has to be careful of being out in the yard when the weather's not too good.


No comments:

Post a Comment